Stories this issue:
- “Can You Stand Alone and Face Up to the Universe?” Crumb’s thoughts on existentialism and religion.
- “R. Crumb, The Old Outsider, Goes to the Academy Awards” Crumb attends the 1991 Academy Awards.
- “Distractions, Distractions!!” When Flakey Foont goes to Mr. Natural for guidance, Mr. Natural turns him off with his superior attitude.
- “You Can’t Have Them All–Magnificent Specimens I Have Seen” Crumb reminisces about women, especially those with big behinds and legs, that he has been infatuated with.
- “A Bitchin’ Bod’!” script and art by Robert Crumb; Mr. Natural shoves Cheryl’s head inside her neck and gives her to Flakey.
32 page black and white comic with color covers
Crumb Comics edition, 2014
Originally published by Last Gasp, 1992