RETURNS & CLAIMS
• Claims should be made directly to the carrier when damage occurs during delivery.
• No return merchandise will be accepted without an authorization number. This number must be on the outside of the package(s). All other packages will be refused and sent back to the customer. Have your invoice number ready when calling for an authorization number. Authorization numbers will be VOID after 30 days. C.O.D. packages will not be accepted.
• Wow Cool will arrange pickup only on defective merchandise, or mis-shipments.
• Any shortage or wrong items received must be reported within 10 days. No claims will be accepted after 10 days for those reasons.
FOR DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE
• Contact your sales representative to get a Return Authorization Number (RMA Number) within 20 days of your purchase.
• Wow Cool will repair and/or replace at NO CHARGE.
• After 20 days, repairs can be made at a quoted charge.
VIDEOS/BOOKS/DVD RETURN POLICY
Please be informed that these items are non-refundable. Items can be exchanged for the same title, if defective or damaged upon receipt.